How do I report a workplace injury or illness (Nevada)?

Nevada has some standard forms that managers and employees can use to document a workplace injury or illness.

We can help you process these forms if CoverageSync is your agent for your Workers' Comp policy. Just complete the C-1 to the best of your ability, then send a copy to 

Otherwise, you can submit forms to your broker of record. For more assistance with Workers’ Compensation Issues you may also contact the State of Nevada Office for Consumer Health Assistance (888-333-1597, online, or email to