In addition to the standard federal and state poster packages, you will need to post local and industry specific notices in order to be compliant.
As of May 1, 2020, the following posters are required for hospitality establishments in New York State:
- Child labor
- Deductions from Wages
- Paid Family Leave Notice Of Compliance (Form PFL-120)
- This is provided by your insurance company.
- Time to Vote
- Tip Appropriation
- Hospitality Industry Wage Order
- Hospitality Industry Minimum Wage Poster
- Tipped Worker Minimum Wage
These additional posters are required for hospitality establishments in New York City:
- Temporary Schedule Change Law
- Sexual Harassment Notice* in English and Spanish
- New York City Earned Sick Time*
- New York City Pregnancy Leave
- New York City Fair Housing Poster
- New York City Single-Sex Facilities Policy Poster
- New York City Notice of Rights Poster
- New York City Fair Chance Poster
- New York City Credit History Poster
- New York City Domestic Violence Protections Poster
*Additional information is also required to be distributed with onboarding paperwork. KitchenSync's Human Resources service can help you manage your company's employee onboarding needs. Contact us for more information.
Fast food establishments and businesses in Westchester County have additional requirements that are not addressed in this article.