If you have recruited a new employee and need to get them onboarded, you can use teams.kitchensync.us to make this happen.
If we recruited your new employee, STOP here and go to these instructions instead.
1. Navigate to teams.kitchensync.us and log in.
2. On the top menu bar, choose "Team Members," then click the "Add New" button.
3. Enter your new employee's information into the prompted fields.
4. Be sure to select "onboarding" as the employee's status.
5. Fill in the person's "Onboarding Details."
6. Select to send the "onboarding survey."
7. If the new employee will need access to KitchenSync's portal and apps, choose "Create KitchenSync User." Otherwise, skip this step.
8. Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
That's it. Your employee should receive a welcome text or email within a few minutes prompting them to get started with their self-onboarding process.